Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Christmas Present to You.


If you're like me, you've mailed your cards, your inches away from being completely DONE on Christmas shopping & maybe you've even tackled your neighbor gifts...and now it is time to wrap, wrap, wrap.  I love wrapping!  Each year, I get together with some friends & we wrap most everything in one night.  We usually take advantage of my mom's huge upstairs loft that comes with plenty of space & an over-the-top tv/movie set up.  We put on our jammies, dish up some treats, pop in a holiday chick flick & make a night of it...and best of all, we don't have to worry about any little eyes peeping around the corner!

I had to make these tags earlier in the week for a neighborhood party & thought since I had already done all the design work, you should have them too.  My way of saying thank you for a fabulous Christmas season.  I've loved all your cute photos & cards!  

I had my tags professionally printed {because I needed so many} but I've also printed them at home on white cardstock & they have worked great!  Cute & simple.  I might love them.

Your file will look like this {sans watermark}, so you can leave them as rectangles or angle the tops like I did.  Then hole punch & tie.  Easy.


Want yours?

Leave your email & I will send you the file tonight, as many of you that want them, they're yours.

Merry Christmas.

Next week...the parade of this year's Christmas cards begins!

34 comments:

Chunky Monkey said...

Amy. I love these! You are so talented and cute! Thanks again for the teacher printable. I can't wait to give it to her!

donatelli98 said...

So cute - I think I am going to have to start an Amy file on my computer! Thanks for offering them.

Julie S. said...

I would love this! juliesmith2002@gmail.com

Amy said...

These are great! Thanks so much!!

amyklepser@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just lurking from a friend's blog, but would love to have these cute tags! Bostonkim@yahoo.com

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Thank you!!!

cscala (at) hotmail (dot) com

Ed said...

I would love some!!
erindeller@gmail.com

marilee clarke said...

So cute. Can I have some?

Nicole said...

Hope I am not too late... I would love these!
Thanks!
Nicole

Lindsay Olson said...

Hey amy any chance I can get in on these?!?! Thanks! Lindsayolson06@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Scot showed us your Christmas card today - adorable!!! Am I too late for the tags? Lindsey.Fleetwood@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I found your gift tags on Pinterest. They are BEAUTIFUL! I see that this post is a couple of years old, but if you see this and and are still willing, I would love to have the link to print these. Thank you! Taylorclan4us@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love these. If you are still sending these out I would love to have it. Email is shannont92877@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Sarah B. said...

Like the others, would love these as well!

Sbakanosky@gmail.com

O.K. said...

I would love to get a copy of the file for the gift tags. My email is O.kukharets@gmail.com
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Love your tags. If you are still sending out I would love these sent to fontainekf@comcast.net. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!

Lauren said...

I know this is a few years old, but I found you via Pinterest and would love the file if you are still willing to send it. These tags are just beautiful! Thank you in advance!
laurenrmarsh@gmail.com

Unknown said...

85Love these! Thanks for sharing!
jolynnbrown.ak@gmail.com

Miss Brianne said...

Love these so much!! I know this post is a little old, but if you still happen to have the file I would LOVE it!! here's my email address just in case - briannejgarcia@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!

jozi said...

I'd love the file! slipnotdesigns@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Nice :) mindy.bryde@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy! janineallcock@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Would love a copy of these! Thank you!
janinea@ywamtownsville.org
Merry Christmas!

Sandi said...

Would love a copy of these cute tags. Thank you!
sandijo_59@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

These tags are precious!! If you are still sending them, I'd love a copy!! Thanks!

Merry Christmas,
Virginia

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy. megbarton1@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Monica said...

Awesome! Love the inspiration holiday! my email monik09@ymail.com

Rebecca Petersen said...

I would love a copy of these Amy! they are great! Thanks! becs003@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy... drivemecrazy14@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so pretty! Are you still offering them? mrpibbs@telus.net

Anonymous said...

I'd love a set of these. Wish I had had them for 2013, but 2014 will be merry, too! Thanks!

Beth
stellone@aol.com

Sugar Cards (Candi V) said...

candisueia2005@GMAIL.COM

These are adorable. I have to send my family presents yet. I know Im bad.

AlliBee said...

hi there! i love these. are you still sending them? if so, please send my way. =) allison.l.byrne@gmail.com. thank you

-alli

Anonymous said...

I would love to get these adorable tags if you are still sending them out! Thank you so much for sharing!!
emichellecampbell@gmail.com

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails