Monday, April 12, 2010

Behind. So far Behind.

I will just admit it. Baby #2 did me in. She will be 1 this month & believe it or not, I am just starting to feel like I can do it. She has been a stretch for me. Love her to pieces. to pieces I tell ya. But man, she has kept me busy...mostly at doctor appointments, hospital stays & the constant supervision she has required.

But...she. is. worth. it. Every second.

And, so in my catching up, I suppose it is only natural to start with her. In all her glory.

Here are/were her baby announcements.


I really have my sister to thank. She took those amazing photos. Is there anything better than having your own personal photographer that you can schedule with on a whim & then come up with crazy dumb ideas & have her pull it off? no. no there isn't.

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails