Thursday, June 3, 2010

Katie & Jeff. Wedding Invitations.

My cousin, Katie got married last week & lucky me I got to do their invitations. Katie was the perfect bride to work with...because she basically let me do whatever I wanted! I love when that happens. She was having an elegant, classy, sophisticated wedding & we wanted the invitations to reflect that.
We did a tea length invite on what I refer to as 'watercolor' paper. We didn't want everything thrown into the envelope all loosey goosey, so we made a band that held everything in it's place...and I love that band. Her colors were green & purple & I love that they dressed to coordinate in their engagement pictures...it's all in the details!


Simplicity.
We carried the 'katie & jeff' logo over into their inserts for the wedding dinner & temple ceremony.


One of my favorite things one these invites was the envelopes. They were actually the starting point for me creatively. The were green & tea length, but opposed to having the flap go across horizontally, it went vertically. So cute. I had also seen the idea of cute labels & so we incorporated that as well.

And here I am. At the wedding. With the bride. My mom & my short hair {boo}.

Congrats to Katie & Jeff...they are honeymooning in St. Lucia. Sounds lovely, right?

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails