Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Weddings.

 If I didn't live in a sizzling desert, nothing would beat a summer wedding for me.  I just returned from Utah & fell in love with all the summer blossoms.  I had forgotten how glorious summer could be elsewhere.  Alas, I live in 110+ degree temps & so the thought of a summer wedding here, feels downright dreadful.  But for a few lucky ladies in cooler climates...summer hit the spot just perfect.

Meet Dani & Brad.

How cute are they?

Dani was a friend of my cousin's whose wedding a did about a year ago {see her's here}.  She like the tea length with the belly band, so we jumped off from there.  Since she lives out-of-state so we designed the entire suite via email & I have to say it went pretty seamless, which is always the goal.

So without further adieu...the Dani Suite:








Invites are printed with a professional printing press on an ivory watercolor cover stock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these. I really like the band! Wish I could get married again (to the same guy!) Just so many fabulous things I would love to plan!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails