Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011


Remember how I said I wasn't going to get any new designs pre-made for this year?  Well, I lied.  I really like having some pre-made designs for people to pull from.  So hopefully I can get up 1 a day this week.  These pre-designed cards work really great for photo cards.  They typically have 1 spot for a picture and a simple message.
I sell my pre-designed photo card designs for $15 & they will be personalized with your own message & picture.  The colors can also be tweaked to work with your family's photo.  I will do the designing & you will do the printing.  Remember that Costco deal?  I can't find a better deal out there.

If you want to add a backside to any pre-made design we can do that too.  Backsides are fully custom & typically included another picture as well as a longer message or letter. Those are $35 + the cost of printing which varies based on what you choose in regards to shapes & papers.

For the photo card version of this one simply go here.

Check back tomorrow for more designs.


No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails