Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine Print: My Personal Fave.

Did you think that was the only print I had up my sleeve?  Oh no...there's more.  Lots more.
This one might be my favorite of the bunch, but I will let you decide.

And I've decided this one should be a 'follower freebie'
Meaning...become a follower, leave a comment with your email & I will send it to you, but you only have until midnight TONIGHT.  I can't handle people leaving comments for days on end...too much upkeep.  So pass the word, become a follower & don't forget I need your email.

The above is sized 8x10.  Perfect for tabletops & gifts.

Next up? Tags.  Maybe for you, maybe for your kids.  We'll see what I fancy.

14 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Im following! Cscala(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jenna Lee said...

I love this one...I would love a copy!! And I am a follower!!

The Layman Family said...

adorable! i need this! :) i love your blog- you are doing amazing things!
melanielayman@gmail.com

PJ Olson said...

Love it!I love reading your posts Amy. peggyjaneaz@yahoo.com

Farrah said...

Love it! Send it to me! Woohoo!!!

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayla said...

So sweet! Love it! {{shaylamabey@gmail.com}}

Laura Muir said...

Just became a follower! I love this sign. It's so cute! Great job! :)
Loolamuir@msn.com

mamacliff said...

Love it. Love you. Love your blog.

rachel cassinat said...

ooooh I like free stuff, especially when it's cute free stuff and made by the cutest preggo lady around. Now I follow you!

sweetlemons_16@hotmail.com

Danielle Brown said...

I love this! You are so cute Amy!!
daniellebrown.dsb@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Love your creativity and zesty personality. I'm a follower. ben2bolivia@hotmail.com

Angie C said...

Send One over!
breanneguymon@gmail.com

Chet and Kristin said...

I finally figured out how to follow :) Love what you are doing - miss seeing you.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails