Friday, June 22, 2012

Custom Baby Announcements

Speaking of Little Misters...meet my favorite one.

Max has truly been such a blessing.  He is by far my 'best' baby.  He is happy.  He is content & he's got me wrapped around his chubby little finger.

With each baby, I have found different things that connect me with them.  With Scoobs, he was my first.  He's the one that made me a mother.  So he will always be my favorite for that reason.  With the Lady, she is my only girl & she tested me harder than any of them.  So she will always be my favorite for that reason.  With Max, he is my third & a fatty.  I was the third & a fatty {9lbs, 13oz}.  And he's named after my dad.  So he will always be my favorite for that reason.

He is chubby & snuggly and I couldn't love him more.

That and the other night he slept 12 whole hours.
What's not to love about that?

5x5 cards printed on premium bamboo paper...my new favorite.
Photo Credit: Baby Love Photography

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails