Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Class of 2011: Breanne



Meet Breanne.  She is one of my brother's friends & once again, beyond cute.  I loved the feminine, romantic quality of her pictures.  They were girly, yet sophisticated without being sexy.  There is nothing I dislike more than 'sexy' senior pictures.  Please tell me you know what I am talking about.  What is up with that?  Every picture she took was gorgeous & our biggest problem was narrowing it down.  I love that she hauled her vanity out into the groves, so we had to include that....to see more of her pics, go here.

She is graduating with a license in Aesthetics & she has the skin to prove it.  Again wishing I was as cute as her in high school!

Tomorrow?  My all time favorite graduate from 2011.

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails