Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eight is Great. Custom Baptism Announcements

I had the opportunity to do the baptism announcements for our little neighbor & I absolutely love how they turned out.  I had wanted to do an invite with the stacked typography for a long time & this was the perfect opportunity.  His mom is really nice & just lets me do what I want, which I love.  Plus, she always supplies fantastic pictures.  Win-win if you ask me.

I keep thinking I am going to get tired of the chevron stripe & then I use it again & love it all over again.  Are you tired of it yet? 

*5x7 Printed on fine art linen

2 comments:

Amberly said...

shoot, I'm gonna need some of these... I'm not ready for that! and my apologies that I am not as easy to work with as your lovely neighbor. I will point out though, that I'm getting better!

Amy @ Ink'd said...

Oh Amberly you're indecisiveness is what I love most! It makes us a great pair! And trust me, you're easy. I'll be thinking for Coop.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails