Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today.

We spent some time at the farm.  It was a little warmer than I'd like, but fun nonetheless.  1 child was all over it.  The other was pretty gun shy.  I'll let you figure out which is which.
Kinda gross, I know.  And while I like to tease the Lady for being all talk & no action, if I had that thing charging at me, I'd hide behind my mom's legs too.
She pretty much hung like this the whole time.  She was super excited about all the animals, until she actually saw them.  She shrieked at the dog, screamed at the goose & hid from the goat...
 The bunny, however, was right up her alley.  Do you think she thought it was her blanket?!?
And just when I had given up on making her go 1 ounce outside her comfort zone, she went ahead & surprised us all by gladly holding the chicken.  Pretty much par for the course with her so far, not sure why it is still surprising me...but she definitely keeps us on our toes.

More designs tomorrow!  In fact, my new fave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post it right now. I wanna see!

Rees Family said...

Where is her shirt from? I need it for my girls ASAP!
Thanks!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails