Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dreamy. Custom Baptism Announcements

So I obviously do a lot of design work for my family & they are always some of my favorite because I get to be involved in the creative process from the very beginning.  I get to talk with my sister about the pictures & then marvel at what she captures & then I get just about free reign to do what I want with them.  My sister-in-law, whom these were for, is always up to try something new & is really good with words...like English major good.  And then she is creative on top of that.  So it just makes for a good time.  And while these were modeled off another favorite, i am still loving these...3 weeks after they arrived on my doorstep.  Which is always a good thing!  I am thinking it is the pop of orange...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails