Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Custom Bridal Shower Invites

These invites were for a client I have worked with several times.  She was in a jam & needed them quick.  I told her, "no worries, I have a printer with really fast turnaround times."  So we got started.  I'm not going to lie...I was a little hesitant when she told me the colors silver & wine purple.  But once I got started, I liked them more & more.  I sent her the proof & then she came back & wondered if I could do the same invite for the same girl, but with a different address {in Connecticut} where another shower was being hosted.  Again, I told her no problem.  This printer with fast turnarounds also does drop shipping.  Meaning I can order them online & they will ship directly to the client overnight.  Sounds great right?

It was, until I uploaded the invite with a typo.  Caught that & reordered before they shipped.  Too bad they re-printed the correct invite & the shipped the incorrect one.  grrr.  To say I was annoyed was an understatement.  Soo, I re-ordered AGAIN.  This time I got Arizona ones in Arizona, as well as, Arizona ones in Connecticut.  Needless to say, I about lost it & will now stick with my printer that does the 2-day shipping as opposed to the overnight...they would have been faster anyhow!!!  Let's all cross our fingers & hope this never happens to me again...especially with Christmas around the corner!

So to Jess - my apologies!  I am sure that was the lamest & most annoying card-ordering experience of her life...it certainly was for me! The good news is when that happens...your invites are free.

After all that, we finally got everything squared away & I do love how they turned out.  I just wish they would have turned out that way the first time!



Sometimes {okay a lot of times} my favorite part is the back.  Just a little surprise there instead of a blank canvas.

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails