Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Bag Tags

Neighbor gifts.  Love them or hate them?  I think most of us have a love/hate relationship with them, right?  Please tell me I am not the only one carrying around the 'hate' portion.  Growing up, I remember my mom doing all sorts of different things for neighbor gifts.  When I was really little, I remember it being popcorn balls.  My mom made a mean popcorn ball.  However, as I got older we did about a million different things.  I have a few favorites that we did & more than a few favorites that we received.  I was, and have been, always amazed at people's thoughtfulness -- that is the love part.

The hate part, is drumming up my own idea & then actually carrying through on it.

We received our first 'neighbor' gift this year & it was such a cute idea, I had to re-create it & post it here.

The idea is one I vaguely remember passing in stores & it is so simple I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.  So here it is...put your favorite treat in an ordinary ol' ziploc sandwich bag & then tag with your own A-frame tag.

I just printed the file.  Cut it out, then folded & stapled twice.  And done.

I put popcorn in mine, because that is one of our favorite snacks & your should know I make a mean homemade popcorn {I know...it takes incredible talent to do so.} So you still need a neighbor gift idea?

Great.  You know the drill...first 3 comments get the file for free.

Otherwise you can find it here.

Oh and I am beyond excited to use these for Valentine's day...really, my life just got so easy.

8 comments:

Deirdre Eagar said...

Yippee!! deirdre.eagar@gmail.com

Kevin and Erika Halls said...

Amy, you always the cutest ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Swimmingmom888@ aol.com:)

Unknown said...

Nooooooo. I am so mad right now. I totally wanted one.

Kevin

donatelli98 said...

I dod homeade salsa and cookies ... love this idea of putting the tag over the ziploc bag. What kind of paper did you us?

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I'm not #3 but thought I'd give it a try!
cscala (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Heather Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Ann said...

Dang it! Im always too late!! So stinkin' cute!! Love them!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails