Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Customized Children's Artwork


More inspiration from Pottery Barn Kids.  Love that place & when I saw these cute custom art pieces hanging on their catalog walls...my design brain jumped right on board.

I'm sure I'll be adding more & more of these as times permits, but the idea is the artwork is customized with your child's name & either birthday or year of birth.  All pieces are sized 11x14.

Makes for some fun artwork if you ask me.
You can find them here.


 You may or may not have noticed, I am not offering nearly as many digital files anymore in my shop.  As a rule of thumb, custom pieces, like the ones shown here, will be offered in digital form.  Other pieces that do not require customization, will typically no longer be offered in digital form...like these ones.




No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails