Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introducing: Children's Artwork


Preparing for baby #3 has meant moving the play room & moving Scoobs into a room with The Lady.  Which involved way more than I wanted to do, but gave me the ideal set up for my nursery & so...we did it.
I think this is the first time I've actually had a nursery pretty much how I want it.  Okay, if money were no concern, of course I'd go completely over-the-top, but is that ever really the case?  And even saying that, I'm not sure I'd do much more.  I love all the pieces in his nursery & most of them have some sort of meaning & so it feels good to be in there, which is the goal, right?

Already having a boy & a girl, I basically had all the pieces I needed, but things needed tweaking here & there.  One thing I wanted was some things for the wall.  I wasn't really sure what I even wanted, so I of course, opened up Pottery Barn Kids & Land of Nod.

And then these were born:






I'm actually only using one in the nursery, but they are all up in the shop.


No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails