Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It is Summer. Officially Speaking.

Actually I don't think it is 'officially' summer, but it feels like it has been summer for about 2 months now...the pleasant kind of summer. Where you can swim, but still play outside.

Now we are entering hell. Yes, that's right, hell. It is that hot. And somehow, I had forgotten just how hot hell is. After 23 years of living through summer after summer you'd think I remember, but no, this year it hit me out of no where, right smack in the chest. The sweaty chest that is.

And here is the deal...bras are part of this hell as they make summer 20 degrees hotter, which trust me, it need not be one degree hotter. From here on out you will see me in my bathing suit, my gym clothes {assuming I have any energy to do something physical} or my loosey goosey pajamas...as those are the only things to combat such heat.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

bummer. if you had no chest (like me) you could get away with no bra occasionally. jealous? yeah, I know.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails