Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Scoobs.


So glad he's mine.  He keeps me on my toes & cracks me up every.single.day.  Love every moment with him...even when he's telling me, 'this is the worst day ever!'
I've always said he is 4 going on 14 -- he gets my sarcasm & can dish it right back, so everyday holds an abundance of witty comments.  Try not to be jealous.  He loves to keep up with the 'big' kids & does pretty well at it.  He can laugh at himself & will probably laugh at you too.  He is happy & his giggles are a common sound around these parts.

Something I love most about him right now is how he takes care of his sister.  He is good at teaching her the ropes & loves to build tents with her. I love hearing them carry on in their new room together. He unbuckles her car seat for her & re-tucks her into bed at night when she gets out.  He also teases her, chases her & hits her when she gets out of line...you know, just like every older brother should.  I love seeing their relationship unfold.  He will get after her & then she will retaliate & he will stop look her dead in the eyes & say, 'that didn't hurt' with a little smirk on his face.  It makes me laugh every time, because remember, I was always the little sister too.

He knows how to have fun & I'm glad I'm the one who gets to have fun with him.

xoxo. Scoobs.  We love you.


1 comment:

donatelli98 said...

What a great big brother Scoobs is! Hope he has a fabulous day!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails